Newsletter

Subscribers get the latest news and updates and exclusive discounts and offers! Subscribe to our newsletter

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Changes for photo proofing

I am going to do my photo proofing
a little different.
From now on you will be given a
link to a private gallery.
You can view your photos there
and make decisions as far as
what prints you would like, etc.
The link will only be good for *1 week*.
After a week has passed I will disable the gallery.
I am doing this so that I can wrap up a session faster.
I need to be able to spend as much time with each client possible,
and that is difficult when some clients want to take weeks to decide what they want.
I am sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone,
but I assure you I am doing it so I have more time to spend
with each of you on an individual basis
concerning your orders and prints.
Thank You
This goes into affect immediately.
As an effect of this change, some photos will be
being removed from the facebook page to make space,
and albums will be consolidated.
If you are currently only displaying your photos via
my facebook page, you may
no longer see them if they are deleted.
You can always order a Facebook CD of all
of your images and upload them to your personal account.