Newsletter

Subscribers get the latest news and updates and exclusive discounts and offers! Subscribe to our newsletter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Boudoir Session Saturday!

I am looking forward to a great session this weekend! 
The girls are all beautiful and fun loving!
 I can't wait to see them this weekend and
look forward to getting some great images for them!

If you are thinking of doing a boudoir session
with me you should book now,

I am running a special this month.

Anyone that has a session during
February will receive a free 8x10.

As well as getting a free 5x7 for every friend they recommend
that also books in February.
Limit 5 free 5x7's.

I am also running a special on my print books,
they are only $95 for the book with 20 images.
That's a savings of $30 on just the book!