Newsletter

Subscribers get the latest news and updates and exclusive discounts and offers! Subscribe to our newsletter

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Stuff Going On! For my Fellow Photographers!

Lots of great new things happening! We are now able to offer a newborn posing bag, great for any newborn photographer, it is a must have! It will make those newborn shots that you drool over so much easier to get! Another great must have is the newborn hanging slings, they will also be available in a variety of colors! Message me for more details on either of these great props!
Also, I am offering Facebook Timeline templates for Photoshop, these are going to be FREE, but you must LIKE my Facebook page and Subscribe to my BLOG! Once you like my facebook page and subscribe to the blog send me a message either through the blog or facebook that you want a free timeline template and I will send it right over!
Thanks!
Lisa

Pics coming soon!